Top Ten Tuesday
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish
Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To
1. Mockingjay (part 2) by Suzanne Collins : The Finale, Yeah!!!!!
2. The Scorpio Races: Crossing my fingers that this one comes true. It still says in development.
3. The Light Between Oceans: ? release date. Michael Fassbender, enough said I'll go see it.
4. Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes: Release date June 2016 we hope. It was supposed to come out in August 2015.
5. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: February 2016 I can't wait to go watch this with my sister.
6. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness: October 2016 seems so far away.
7. I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells: ? release date
8. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepety: The movie is going by the name of Ashes in the Snow. Scheduled to begin filming in early 2016 so maybe this one wont come out till 2017.
9. Beauty and the Beast Not quite sure about Emma Watson as Belle so we shalll see. Release date March 2017.
10. The BFG by Roald Dahl: I loved reading this book to my kids.
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Let's just say I don't get to the movie theater very often. So, this one I will have to watch on DVD.
2. The Martian by Andy Weir. I listened to an NPR broadcast about the book, and it was so interesting, I wanted to watch the movie.
3. Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy. Carey Mulligan will always be the girl who didn't BLINK. But I want to watch this movie. I hope it lives up to my high expectations.
4. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. This is coming out in 2016 and I hope it's just as good as The Hunger Games.
5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 2016
6. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. Like I said, I don't go to the movies that often...