Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases
 For the Rest of 2015 
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish
Jeni's Picks:
1. The Curiosity Keeper by Sarah E. Ladd (July 7th): Her writing gets better with each book. 









2. Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen  (July 7th): My favorite author has two books coming out this year!!!!! 









3. The Painter's Daughter by Julie Klassen (December 1st)









4. A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen (August 25th) Another of my favorite authors. This is Jennifer's second book this year. The Mark of a Thief came out early 2015. 


5. Winter by Marissa Meyer (November 10th): November is too far away.









6. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (July 7th) sequel to The Kiss of Deception
The first book surprised me. I didn't think I would like it but it was fantastic. Hope the second doesn't disappoint. 











Emily's Picks

1. When by Victoria Laurie.
2. Red Queen byVictoria Aveyard
3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 
4. Ice Like Fire by Sarah Raasch
5. The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly byStephanie Oakes

2 comments:

  1. Winter is one of the my highest anticipated reads this year!

    Check out my TTT and my Top Ten Favorite Characters Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm definitely intrigued by both A Night Divided and The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly. Here's my <a href="http://www.bookishginger.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday_9.html>TTT</a>. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete