Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read From X Genre 
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish

Jeni's Picks: 
Middle Grade Books: 
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rawling:  It's hard to believe I haven't read these well loved popular books. My family has been trying for years to get me to read them. Maybe one day is all I can say. 

2.Number the Stars by Lois Lowry: Friends have been recommending her books for awhile and I finally read The Giver last year. I want to read this book but just haven't yet. 

3. The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan: I loved Percy Jackson and I want to read this series now that it's finished. 

4.Coraline by Neil Gaiman: I love Neil Gaiman but the movie was so creepy, I'm not sure I could read the book. 


5. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin: This book has been on my TBR list for some time. I just need to pick it up and read it. 

Emily's Picks:
Fantasy
1. Thief Covenant by Ari Marmell

2. Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs

3. The Rose and the Ring by William Thackary

4. Jacob of Avondale by Craig Packer

5. Blackveil by Kristen Britain

No comments:

Post a Comment