Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge:The Reread Challenge


I haven't participated in any challenges yet but this one appealed to me because I love re-reading books. I just don't always make the time to do it. The rules are quite simple. After re-reading a novel, you just have to answer the following questions on your blog post:

WHEN I First Read
WHAT I Remember
WHY I Wanted to Re-Read 
HOW I Felt After Re-Reading
Sounds fun. 
My goal is to re-read a book a month. 
Some possibilities of re-reads:

Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Near Witch by Victoria Schawb
Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue and Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Barduga
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
One for the Murphy's by Lynda Mullaly Hunt



No comments:

Post a Comment