Top Ten Books I’ve recently added to my TBR list
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish
1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
A Russian fairy tale retelling so I’m definitely in. I can’t wait to read it.
2. No book cover yet but the new book by Susanna Kearsley I can’t wait to read it.
3. The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
Some of my friends have been talking about the new book in this series and it seems good so I need to start at the beginning.
4. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
She is always a buy for me. My girls can’t wait for this to come out.
5. By Your Side by Kasie West
6. An Uncommon Courtship by Kristi Ann Hunter
I’ve loved her other three books and have already preordered this one. My girls are already fighting on which one of us gets to read it first.
7. A Stranger at Fellsworth by Sarah E. Ladd
This is another author I preorder every book. If you like historical fiction definitely give Sarah Ladd a chance. She is amazing.
8. Pip Bartlett’s Guide to Unicorn Training by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
My little book club girls loved the first book and we’ve been waiting for this one.
9. The Name They Gave Us by Emery Lord
I wasn’t a big fan of her last novel but I think I’ll try reading this one.
10. The Row by J.R. Johansson: I recently went to a Kassie West book signing and this author was there. She was so funny that I hope her books have a little of her humor since they are slightly scarier books.