Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't 
                                          brought to you by: the broke and the bookish

1. Razorland series by Ann Aguirre 
2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: My niece loved this series. 
3.  The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan: I read the Percy Jacksons series but when this series came out I said I was going to wait until he was finished with the whole series. He finished them and started two other series. I am falling far behind. 
4. The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan: My dad has been recommending this series for years. The good thing is it that the series is complete. 
5. A Song of Ice and Fire (aka A Game of Thrones) by: My friends have recommended this series. I bought the first book but something keeps holding me back from reading them. 
Series I need to finish
6. The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski : I read the first book right when it came out and loved it but didn’t finish the series. 
7. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting: Another series where I just read the first book. 
8. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: I haven’t read Winter. I think I just loved this series too much that reading the last book is going to be sad. My sister is still upset that I haven't finished the series yet. 
9. John Clever by Dan Wells The first two books creeped me out just a little bit so I promised I would read the other books when he finished the series. Today is the release date for his finale.  I well make sure to read these during the day in a well lit area.

10.The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher: I actually enjoyed the first book in this series. One day I need to finish them all. I think the series is up to 18 books now. Yikes! 

1 comment:

  1. The Heroes of Olympus books are so good, I hope you enjoy them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete