Tuesday, March 15, 2016


Top Ten Tuesday:
Ten Books On My Spring TBR
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish

Jeni’s Picks
1.Winners Kiss by Marie Rutkoski: I feel like I’ve been waiting forever to read this book. March 29th can’t come fast enough. 

2. Shadow in the Sea by Shiela Nielsen: This was meant to be a Winter read but I needed a gift for a good friend and new she would love this so I gave it away before I read it and promised myself I’d buy another copy. 

3.My fair Gentleman by Nancy Campbell Allen: My friend recommended this to me because I love historical fiction. It is supposedly a twist on My Fair Lady.

4.The Lost Kingdom by Matthew Kirby: 
Matthew Kirby is a middle grade author and I’ve loved all his other books. Somehow I forgot to read this one. 

5 Summerlost by Ally Condie: Her first middle grade book. 
I’m going to the book launch with my girls. 

6.Grave Visions by Kalyna Price: This is the 4th book in the Alex Craft novels and it has been one heck of a wait. I got so tired of checking when it would be out that I didn’t realize it was released. 

7.Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman: I bought this book when it came out and put it on my bedside table. I need to read it. 

8. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls: My friends can’t believe that I haven’t read this book. I promised I would read it this month. 

9.Swan and Shadow by Kaki Olsen: A Swan lake retelling. 


10. Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty: My daughter just finished this and loved it. She is begging me to read it so she can discuss it with someone. 

1 comment: