Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR List
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish
1. All The Paths of Shadow by Frank Tuttle. Meralda Ovis is the first female mage appointed to the Crown. She is given a seemingly impossible task, move the tower's shadow for the king. Here's the rub though, inside the Tower holds secrets that can destroy her land.
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Juliette's touch is fatal and no one knows why. The Reestablishment has plans for her, but she has plans of her own. Stuck in a place where she can't touch anyone, suddenly that all changes when a boy is placed with her. And for the first time, she might just have a chance at a future.
3. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons. Born in a world where women are seen as property and sold, Aya has spent her life in the wilderness hiding away in the mountains with her family. She is stolen and taken to be groomed for auction. It is all she can do to keep away from the stocks. Her only ally is a mute boy, and she needs to trust that he might just be enough.
4. Nil by Lynne Matson. There is a mysterious island called Nil, Here there are rules too follow. The most important? You have 365 days to escape or you die. Charley has just arrived, naked and alone. She doesn't know the rules yet, but she is determined to defeat Nil. And then she meets Thad and all the rules change.
5. In The Land Of Tea And Ravens by R.K. Ryals. Lyric Mason has come to say good-bye to her grandmother and to take over a family legacy that would burden her. What she hadn't counted on was Grayson Kramer.
1. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski: I just finished The Winner's Curse and loved it. I'm a little nervous to start the next book because the final book doesn't come out till 2016.
2. 7 Brides for 7 Bodies by Stephanie Bond: This book has taken forever to be released. Its supposed to download today on my kindle. We shall see.
3. The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson: I started this series last year and then realized I had rented out the last two books. By the time the person brought them back I had lost interest. So my goal is to actually finish the trilogy before summer.
4. Flora and Uylsses by Kate DiCamillo: We are reading this for my daughters book club. It looks super cute.
5. Liar and Spy by Rebecca Stead: This one I'm reading with my older daughters book club. We loved Stead's When You Reach Me so we have high hopes for this one.