Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I want to re-read
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish



Jeni's picks:
1. Edenbrooke by Juliane Donaldson: I have actually re-read this three times but every time I enjoy it. 

2. Unearthly by Cynthia hand: This is one series I would re-read. It is the only series where I couldn't decide which boy I wanted the main character to stay with. 

3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: I love her books and this is the first book I read by her.

4. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier: I've re-read this before but I still haven't finished the series so I'm thinking I should start from the beginning again.

5. In the Hall of the Dragon King by Stephen Lawhead: This is one of the first fantasy novels that I read and really enjoyed. I want to revisit this world again in the future. His Robin Hood re-telling is another great series.

6. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead: I read this book with the 12 year old book club that I host and we loved it. Now that I know what happened I wonder if I would get more out of the book then the first time around.

7. Maid at Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen: This is my favorite Klassen novel. I've re-read it before and I'll re-read it again.

8. Wither by Lauren DeStefano: This book is the only one I like out of the trilogy so if I re-read it again I will imagine a different ending.

9. Wait Till Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn: Halloween re-read. I'm not big on spooky books and since I've read this before I don't get as freaked out.

10. Drops of Gold by Sarah M. Eden: I've read every book by this author and this one is my favorite. Layton Jonquill…yum.

2 comments:

  1. I love Edenbrooke! The only other book I've read of your list was Wither, I love DeStefano's writing, but didn't love the book as much. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, we have WHEN YOU REACH ME, but I haven't read it yet... I'm going to read it with my daughter soon.

    ReplyDelete