Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR list
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish

Jeni's Picks
1. The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen: I love this author and am so happy she is coming to Utah for a book signing in 2 weeks. 








2. Captive by Aimee Carter:









3. Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin: I have been waiting forever of this series to be complete. I only read the first one and then decided to wait so I'm starting from the beginning. 









4. Lady Emma's Campaign by Jennifer Moore: I loved Becoming Lady Lockwood so I am very much looking forward to reading Emma's story. 









5. The Partials Sequence by Dan Wells: I enjoyed his John Cleaver series even though they gave me nightmares. I figure I should give his Sci-fi trilogy a try. 











Emily's Picks

1. The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber

2. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.  I liked her other series, so I am willing to give this a shot.
 

3. The Glass Casket by McCormick Templeman.
 

4. Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker.
 

5. Annihalation by Jeff Vandermeer.


 

2 comments:

  1. Great list :) I didn't get on too well with The Immortal Rules series, but I did read it out of order.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the first Mara book and am wondering if I should go on to the next . . .

    ReplyDelete