Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Things (That aren't books) that I'd Like to Own
brought to you by the broke and the bookish
1. All. The. Feels. tshirt from Gayle Forman. I went to her book launch for Just One Year and she had the tshirt on. It looked super cute. I should just go buy one. They aren't that expensive.
2. Music note bookends. I have 3 bookshelves in my piano room and I think these would look awesome in there or maybe some Owl ones.
3. Pride and Prejudice Tote: I saw one when I was in England and wish I would've just bought it. Then when I go to book sales I'll have a fun tote to bring instead of the garbage bags I usually take.
4. Library cards: I lend books out to a lot of people and I have a little black book I keep but it would be fun to have my own library system so people realize they have my book and they can bring it back.
5. Box of Bookmarks: I loose them all the time. I need a box that is full of them so if I need one I can just go grab one out of the box.
1. Book Shelves. I only have one set, and that as we all know, isn't nearly enough.
2. A huge book tote, and by huge, I'm talking it would have to fit at least 20 books, for my trips to the library, because i tend to check out more than my little arms can carry.
3. A better memory. I have read some incredible books in my time, when I was a teenager, I was at the library all the time, but I can't remember titles or authors to save my life. For instance, I read this great fantasy book, where this girl, whenever she cried, jewels would fall from her eyes, and she is rescued by a guy, but a evil magician traps her, and the knight has to come save her. It was a great book, at least when I was 15, can't remember the title or author.
4. A kindle with more giga bites or whatever it's called so I can download more books.
5. I would love a space in my house where I could claim it is as my reading spot. I love the idea of a home library. One day, maybe I will have one. Currently, it's just in my head. Ignoring the chaos, my children.