Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Things (That aren't books) that I'd Like to Own
   brought to you by the broke and the bookish


Jeni's Picks: 
1. All. The. Feels. tshirt from Gayle Forman. I went to her book launch for Just One Year and she had the tshirt on. It looked super cute. I should just go buy one. They aren't that expensive. 

2. Music note bookends. I have 3 bookshelves in my piano room and I think these would look awesome in there or maybe some Owl ones. 

3. Pride and Prejudice Tote: I saw one when I was in England and wish I would've just bought it. Then when I go to book sales I'll have a fun tote to bring instead of the garbage bags I usually take. 

4. Library cards: I lend books out to a lot of people and I have a little black book I keep but it would be fun to have my own library system so people realize they have my book and they can bring it back. 


5. Box of Bookmarks: I loose them all the time. I need a box that is full of them so if I need one I can just go grab one out of the box. 

Emily's Picks

1. Book Shelves.  I only have one set, and that as we all know, isn't nearly enough.

2. A huge book tote, and by huge, I'm talking it would have to fit at least 20 books, for my trips to the library, because i tend to check out more than my little arms can carry.

3.  A better memory. I have read some incredible books in my time, when I was a teenager, I was at the library all the time, but I can't remember titles or authors to save my life. For instance, I read this great fantasy book, where this girl, whenever she cried, jewels would fall from her eyes, and she is rescued by a guy, but a evil magician traps her, and the knight has to come save her.  It was a great book, at least when I was 15, can't remember the title or author.

4. A kindle with more giga bites or whatever it's called so I can download more books.

5. I would love a space in my house where I could claim it is as my reading spot. I love the idea of a home library.  One day, maybe I will have one. Currently, it's just in my head. Ignoring the chaos, my children. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Jeni, your # 5 is a great pick. I always lose my bookmarks too. I'll def. think about making a fun diy box to keep them all in. And, Emily, i'd love a reading nook, especially by a window :)
    Shaina
    www.tyndale.com/blog

    ReplyDelete