Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday:  Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List 
(could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)
brought to you by the broke and the bookish

Jeni's Picks:

1. To read more books off of my TBR list. This list gets bigger every year so I'm determined to keep it below 500. 

2. To go to a book festival in another state. I'm lucky I live by so many authors but it would be fun to meet more. 

3. Get my sister to finish her book!!! I love the start of it and have been begging for years for her to finish it. I hope I get to see a finished copy before I'm 40. 

4. Meet Rick Riordan with my book club. All of the girls in my book club would love to meet him. Wish he would come visit Utah or a city close by like Las Vegas.  


5. Work at a Library one day. I'm thinking this would be an awesome post retirement job. Wish my husband would let me do it now but my current job makes more than I would earn as a librian. 


Emily's Picks: 

1. Reading all the books in my house. I have a few.

2. Buying more books to add too my shelves at home.  I love when authors discribe characters that have rooms full of books every where, taking up every available space of their home.  That's what I want, well, at least one room, because my husband wouldn't let me over run the house with books, but there are worse things..

3. Maybe work on my great unfinished novel.

4. It would be fun to one day read all the books in the library. Starting with "A" and work down. I thought about it once.


5. Read new book genres, and expound my reading experiances. I tend to stick with things I know and author's I like.  

1 comment:

  1. I should really work on some of my writing ideas as well... Maybe during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete