Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I've Never Read
brought to you by the broke and the bookish

 Jeni's Picks:
1. Kassie West: I've meant to read her Pivot Point series I just haven't gotten to it yet. 

2. Marie Lu: Another series I've been wanting to read but just haven't

3. George R.R. Martin: Maybe one day I will read his books. 

4. Brandon Sanderson: I've actually met him in person and I've bought a few of his books. Maybe this should've been one of my new years resolutions. 

5. Lois Lowery: My goal is to read her Giver series before it comes out in the movies. 

Emily's Picks
1. Elizabeth Gaskell.  I have watched all the BBC mini series but I have never actually read the books. North and South, Wives and Daughters. (Hello handsome)
2. Charles De Lint. He writes fantasy, need I say more?
3. C.S. Lewis. His essays, not his children books. 
4. Oscar Wilde..just his name alone should tempt me to read him. OSCAR WILDE
5. Tahereh Mafi Shatter Me. I had Amazon send me a little sample, and I must say, I will be looking this book up.

No comments:

Post a Comment