Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Spring TBR List
brought to you by the broke and the bookish
1. Night Broken by Patricia Briggs : This is one of my favorite series. So excited to see what is in store for Mercy Thompson in this book.
2. The One by Kiera Cass: I really loved the Selection but I haven't read Elite. I love reading but I hate waiting for trilogies. I decided to wait until the whole series was out to continue reading. So I can't wait to revisit this world and find out what happens.
3. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Nielsen: Another trilogy I have been waiting to finish. I love how Jennifer Nielsen writes. This is a great series to read out loud. Hope that the movie well actually get made. At the launch party for this book Jennifer Nielsen mentioned that if it gets to casting they are hoping to cast well known actors as the adult characters and not well known actors for the child/teenager actors.
4. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent: This book sounds so interesting. She is coming to a book signing near my home. Yeah!!
5. Small Town Spin by Lyndee Walker: I loved the first two books in this series. Here's hoping that this one well be just as good.
1. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepard. This is the second book in the Madman's Daughter series. I wasn't totally convinced with the first book, but I'll give this book a go.
2. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick. So, the world goes dark, and then what? Seems like a 5th wave theme, and I'm willing to try it.
3. Speaking of...The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
4. Tallow (Curse of the Bond Riders #1) by Karen Brooks. New fantasy is always interesting to me.
5. The Death of the Necormancer by Martha Wells a world like Victorian England with magic? Yes please.