Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels We Can't Wait For

brought to you by: the broke and the bookish


Jeni's Picks
1. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen: My kids and I are anxiously awaiting the release of the this book. The first two books in the series were so good. I can't wait to see what happens in the third. If you haven't read The False Prince go out and buy it. 
2. As You Are  by Sarah M. Eden: Third book in the Jonquill brother series. I can't wait to read Corbin's story. 
3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3) by Michelle Hodkin: I loved the first book but I haven't read the second one yet. I'm waiting till the series is done to finish all the books. 
4. The One (The Selection, #3)by Kiera Cass: This is another series I am waiting to read all together.
5. Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3) by Anna Banks: I'm so happy she decided to write another book in this series. Yeah!!!.

Emily's Picks

1.  Mirror Sight (Green Rider #5) by Kristen Britain. Miss Britain takes forever to write her books.  I loved the first book in this series, and was happy that it was only a trilogy, and then it turned into a fourth..and then a fifth book. I loved the characters, so I'm hoping I enjoy the rest of the series.

2.  The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan. I have yet to read the third book in this series, it was taken over by my daughter. So, I really need to finish this.  The fifth book is coming out next year, The Blood of Olympus, so I'm not in a huge hurry to read this series.

3. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton.  Everneath was an impulse buy, and I sort of bought into the story line. I need to finish the second book, but I would like to see where the author takes this series.

4.  Goddess Interrupted and The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter I know that these have been out for a while, but I sort of forgot about this series, and would like to finish it. See I have trend going.

5. Night Broken (Mercy Thompson #8) by Patricia Briggs this is the urban fantasy series that keeps on giving.  I have looked forward to every book in this series. And I can't wait until this one comes out. I love Mercy Thompson and Patricia Briggs does a great job sustaining my interest.
 

3 comments:

  1. I ordered House of Hades for my school library and am ansy waiting to get my hands on it! Also, love Nielsen's books and can't wait for the final book!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't read any of these series! Been meaning to though.
    My TTT: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with you guys on The Retribution of Mara Dyer and Evertrue! I can't wait to get my hands on both books. <3
    Great list & thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:

    ReplyDelete