Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: As You Are
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Book: As You Are
Author: Sarah M. Eden
Relase: January 2014

I love Sarah M. Eden's books.  This is the third book in the Jonquil series. I can't wait to read Corbin's story!!!!!

From Goodreads: 

Life has taught Clara Bentford that men are not to be trusted. She keeps her distance from everyone, finding security in isolation. But she can't seem to keep herself from noticing her handsome and baffling neighbor, Corbin Jonquil. Could he really be so different from every other man she's known? By far the quietest of the Jonquil Brothers, Corbin has tended to go unnoticed, content to fade into the background. But when he falls for Clara Bentford, a lovely young widow who doesn't even realize he exists, Corbin has to learn to stand out. Soon his family decides to help him win his fair lady, and Corbin has a Jonquil-sized disaster on his hands.

Next book I'm waiting on. I had to do two this week because both of the covers were just released. 

Of Neptune


Book: Of Neptune
Author: Anna Banks
Release Date: May 13th. 

This is the 3rd book in the Syrena legacy. 



2 comments:

  1. I loved Of Poseidon, I have to catch up until May now that there's the third one coming up. And it does have a beautiful cover!

    Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these have awesome covers!! I love her outfit in As You Are =)

    ReplyDelete