Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 
2015 Releases We Meant to Read but didn't
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish

Jeni's Picks:
1.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas:
I didn't love her other series so I've been reluctant to start this one. 

 2.

The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand: 
I went to a book signing event where Cynthia Hand talked about this book that would be coming out soon. I was all for reading it when it came out but somehow forgot about it. 
3.  

I was Here by Gayle Forman: 
She is a fun author to meet in person. I have loved her other books. I'm not exactly sure why I haven't read this one. I guess I haven't' been in the mood. I'm sure when I pick it up it will be one of those books where I think "I should've read this forever ago". 

 4.

The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson:
This one I didn't read because I decided to wait until the third book comes out. 
5. 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: 
I really wanted to read this book but my niece warned me I would hate it. She knows me well so I put it back on the shelf.  
 6.

 Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver: 
Another book that I bought and even went to the book signing and then my sister hated it. So I've put off reading it.  
7. 

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: 
Right before I went to buy this book my friend put up a review about how much she disliked it. So I picked out a different book instead. 
8. 

Crenshaw by Katerine Applegate:
My younger book club loved the One and Only Ivan. I bought this book and my mom mentioned she wanted to read it so I let her borrow it. I just forgot she had it:)

9.


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: 
I need to read this book. 
10.

A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab:
Another book I just need to read.  







No comments:

Post a Comment