Tuesday, April 7, 2015

 Top Ten Tuesday: Characters We Wish We Could Check in With
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish
Jeni's Picks: 
1. Katie, Jospeh and Tavish from Hope Springs by Sarah M. Eden: I loved this book but I wish we could see what happens to the boy that wasn't chosen. The author has hinted that his book is coming. 
2. Carley Connors from One for the Murphy's by Lynda Mullaly Hunt: I would love to know how the rest of her life plays out. 
3. Juli and Bryce from Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen: I would love to see a glimpse of these characters in their high school years or maybe even college. Do they stay life long friends or do they marry? 
4. Zoe from Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens: I loved the ending of this book but there were so many unanswered questions. 
5. Jesse from Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt: What ever happens to him? Does he ever find love?

Emily's Picks

1. Luthe from the Hero and The Crown and The Blue Sword by Robin Mckinley. I loved his character and I would love a book where it was all about him, in the hopes that he finds love again.

2. Skeeter and Aibileen from The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Actually, I would like a whole book about all the women in the Help to see how they were doing.

3. Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. We have all read Harry's story.  It would be interesting to hear Darco's side of the story don't you think?  He really wasn't all that bad, he had his moments of almost goodness.

4. Mary Margaret from Flecks of Gold by Alicia Buck.  This was a surprise hit for me, and I would like to see this character and this world again.

5. Deirdre Monaghan by Maggie Stiefvater. I loved this book, I liked almost more than Wondrous Strange. And although there is a 2nd book it follows her friend.  But I wish she would go back and follow Deirdre again.  I want her story to continue.  Which is almost odd for more, because sometimes I hate reading a series..um think The Immortal Instruments .....(7 books when it could end at four easily?)

1 comment:

  1. Draco Malfoy is an interesting choice. I was always curious about went on inside his head.

    ReplyDelete