Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 (bookish, not bookish or a blend)
brought to you by the broke and the bookish

Jeni's Picks: 
1. To read more from my TBR list. I tend to forget about what I've wanted to read in the past and just read newer books.  
2. To be more organized.
3. Read 150 books this year. 
4. Bug my sister Emily to finish her book.
5. Use bookmarks instead of folding the pages of my books. 


Emily's Picks

1. To read book genres I wouldn't normally venture into.
2. To finish some of the books on my TBR that have been sitting on that list oh, for two or three years.
3. Go to a book signing (and maybe tease Brandon Sanderson again)
4. Maybe finish my book (Jeni....)
5. Get my husband to read a book with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment