Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My Fall TBR List

brought to you by: the broke and the bookish

Jeni's Picks:

1. 7 Brides for 7 Bodies by Stephanie Bond: I'm hoping this is really going to be released. Her website states that it is on its way but it was originally set to be released in 2010. Crossing my finger that it will be released in October. 

2. The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson: A retelling of Cinderella. I can't wait to read it. 

3. The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen: I love Klassen's books. This one looks promising. Just wish it was coming out a little sooner. 

4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: I'm so excited to see how she ends this. 

5. Michael Vey 3: Battle of Ampere by Richard Paul Evans: My daughters love these books. I'm just hoping this one is as good as the first one. 

Emily's Picks

6. The House of Hades: by Rick Riordan. I like this series, and have loved the new characters.  So I am excited about the new book coming in October.

7.  Of Triton by Anna Banks. I am cheating a little, because I know this book is already out.  I have yet to read this one.  And I am excited about it though.

8. Born of Deception by Teri Born. I guess the publication date isn't until 2014 but I can wait. I really want to read this book.  I liked the first one.

9. Starcrossed series. by Josephine Angelini. This has been on to read list for a while. And now the third book is out, so I think I might be spending some down time diving in.

10. Frostburned by Patricia Briggs. I love the Mercy Thompson series and this is number seven. It will be interesting to see where she takes Mercy. Hopefully it's better than the last book, which wasn't my favorite in this series. 

1 comment:

  1. I have seen House of Hades and Allegiant on pretty much every list, including mine! So excited! Enjoy your fall reads! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Fd

    ReplyDelete