Top Ten Tuesday: Books You Wish Were Taught in School
brought to you by: the broke and the bookish
1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein: I love World War Two novels and this one is really good.
2. The Only Alien on the Planet by Kristen Randle: This book teaches about abuse and friendships. Simply Amazing.
3. The Five Love Languages of Teenagers by Gary Chapman: I wish this was required reading for parents of High School Children. It should be handed out at back to school night.
4. The Citadel by A.J. Cronin: A story of a young doctor in post Great War era. Great story about greed, honesty and a man's fall and his redemption. Loved it.
5. Heart on a Chain by Cindy C Bennett: This book is good. Not as amazing as The Only Alien on the Planet but still amazing on its own.
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
4. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
5. And Then There Were None By Agatha Christie